My blogs are varied and numerous. Extremely numerous indeed :-)
I have given myself carte blanche to do whatever I like with these blogs. No rules, no strategy and not much in the way of method.
Thursday, 31 March 2016
why does nobody speak to me?
This is the camellia called "Debbie". I like it so much that I have a small tree on order.
Will I get to see it in flower?
waiting for the Moon
to throw shadows on my path
for company
I am honored to be able to speak to you again! What a simple and lovely vase, I think that we have one like it. Take care and I will be back to speak to you again.
Your photos are very beautiful. a super quality and super colors .. Thank you for your kind words about my kitten. The photo with the words "Time to dream", check "My 2nd photo world" in the column right hand. In the album ----> NATURE ---> SUMMER in a slide .... Greetings, Karin http://aze67.magix.net/alle-alben/!/oa/6337561/
Lovely shots of these beautiful flowers! Many thanks for participating in the Floral Friday Foto meme, I hope to see your entry in this week's edition also!
I am honored to be able to speak to you again! What a simple and lovely vase, I think that we have one like it. Take care and I will be back to speak to you again.
ReplyDeleteHiya Tom,
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you [ and many others ] still have one of these :-)
Harking back to our Corning days.
Your photos are very beautiful.
ReplyDeletea super quality and super colors ..
Thank you for your kind words about my kitten.
The photo with the words "Time to dream", check "My 2nd photo world"
in the column right hand. In the album ----> NATURE ---> SUMMER
in a slide ....
Greetings, Karin
http://aze67.magix.net/alle-alben/!/oa/6337561/
Lovely shots of these beautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for participating in the Floral Friday Foto meme, I hope to see your entry in this week's edition also!