Friday, 5 December 2014

Beggars can't be choosers





Two different formats of mosaic.
Wonder which one is best: rounded corners with a margin, or all pix joined up.









No sign of snow nor frost. One dip below freezing last week did for the final fuchsia flowers. so now it is time to find pleasure in greenery and a bit of grey here and there.





















For Nick at Floral Fotos
Link below.

8 comments:

  1. The rounded corners set the image off to perfection. Just brilliant. My favorites are the cotoneaster, the fir, the variegated English holly, the pulmonaria and the wet leaf (perhaps an oak). Great job as always. Tom The Backroads Traveller PS. no light box? How sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Tom:
    What about the chrysanthemum haradjanii?
    That has always been one of my signature plants.
    These days called tanecetum I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's not forget the Pittosporum. Also dear to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second mosaic better. The rounded corners and the extra margin showcase each photo individually. Beautiful photos Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. I like both of them, but I would have a slight preference for the square corners simply because they give more picture and less border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the waterdrops on the oak leaf. I think I like the first one more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful set of photos. My preference is for the first type of format, GF. You have done very well with your begging :-)
    Many thanks for joining Floral Friday Fotos last week. Look forward to your next contribution.

    ReplyDelete